Welcome to Spokes & Suds for CASA!
Spokes & Suds for CASA is a bicycle ride in support of Bitterroot CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates), a non-profit that provides well-trained volunteers to serve as Guardians ad Litem to represent children in Ravalli County who are under the protection of the district court due to abuse and neglect.
Spokes & Suds for CASA 2014,
Spokes & Suds for CASA, a Bike Tour for Bitterroot CASA will be held on June 21, 2014. This year we are keeping it local and will offer two rides both starting at Red Barn Bicycles on Sleeping Child Road.
RIDE ONE- 34 mi (map)
- Start time: 11:00 am from Red Barn Bicycles on Sleeping Child Road.
- 34 Mile loop from Hamilton that includes the Lost Horse and Lake Como areas.
RIDE TWO- 14 mi Family Ride(map)
- Start time: 12:00 noon from Red Barn Bicycles on Sleeping Child Road.
- 14 Mile loop.
Both rides end at Red Barn Bicycles where there will be a celebration including live music by David Baty, food by Up in Smoke and Higherground brews.
- $50 for the 34 mile route
- $40 for the 14 mile route.
- Children under 12 are free.
- Click HERE for the Registration form page.
- Final registration (where folks can pick up their ride shirts and other swag) will be at Higherground Brewery on Friday, June 20th from 6pm to 8pm. Late registration fee is being waived this year.
All proceeds stay in the community and benefit children in foster care due to abuse and neglect. Call 961-4535 for more information
Hope to see you on this year’s ride!